Welcome to the District Committee on Ordained Ministry Resource page.
We're here to help you!
You'll find some forms to help simplify the reporting process as well as resource people to help answer your questions.
Be sure to check our other pages for relevant information.
Forms/Resources on this Site:
• Certified Lay Minister Program (PDF)
• CLM Action Report (PDF) Certified Lay Ministers and Certified Lay Minister Candidates are recommended to be interviewed every year and must be approved every two years. This form will enable you to track progress and report to the CLM Registrar and BOOM assistant. Forms may be submitted electronically.
• Commissioning Service Requirement (to be pre-approved by DCOM) (doc)
• DCOM Handbook: 2016-2020 (PDF)
• DCOM Action Report Blank (PDF)
• DCOM CLM Candidates Tracking Report (PDF)
• DCOM CLM Tracking (PDF)
• General Board of Ordained Ministry (GBHEM Website)
• Health Form 103 (PDF)
• 2014 Licensing School Handbook (PDF)
• The Student Aid Fund (For certified candidates on elder or deacon track)
• Thomas K. Cartwright Scholarship: Letter/Application (DOC - Updated 01/2016)
Expectations and Application